quinta-feira, julho 26, 2007

Frank, Frank, Frank...

You're just too good to be true, i can't take my eyes off you, you feel like heaven to touch... i wanna hold you so much.

At long last love has arrived, and i thank god i'm alive, you're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off you.

Pardon the way that i stare, there's nothing else to compare. The sight of you makes me weak, there are no words left to speak. So if you feel like i feel, please let me know that it's real.

You're just to good to be true, can't take my eyes off you.

I love you baby, and if it's quite alright, i need you baby to warm the lonely nights, i love you baby, trust in me when i say!

Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down i pray. oh pretty baby, now that i've found you, stay, let me love you baby, let me love you!

Can't take my eyes off you

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial